Episode 5: Be Focused in Distractions
Table of Contents
- Colossians 3:1-4 (ESV)
- Luke 12:24 (ESV)
- Philippians 4:4-9 (ESV)
- Matthew 6:33 (ESV)
- Both Jew and Gentile, Christian and non-Christian, are constantly at war with time. Everything and everyone seeks our attention, yet we know we should give as much of it to God as we can.
- Can we truly do this in today’s world? Yes, but it grows even more difficult each day.
- Sometimes people don’t have issues with this. But ultimately we are not wired to be multitasking creatures. So then why are we forcing our mold against how God built us?
- There’s no need to be focusing on anything else as God will provide for us.
- Anxiety is our biggest weakness and hardest fear to overcome.
- What does prayer look like? It’s honest and vulnerable.